Please read the Rules for the collection, processing and storage of customer personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Rules). The rules are established by the POKUPON collective shopping service (www.pokupon.ua) and determine the procedure for POKUPON handling the personal data of users registered on the www.pokupon.ua website. These rules are an integral part of the Public offer (agreement) with users of the POKUPON website.
1. Basic provisions.
By registering on the website www.pokupon.ua, the User thereby agrees with these Rules and grants POKUPON permission to collect, store, use and disclose their personal data in accordance with these Rules, the Laws of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data", "On protection of consumer rights "," On the protection of information in information and telecommunication systems. " The rules are valid on the territory of Ukraine, from the moment of registration of the user at www.pokupon.ua.
2. Collection and use of personal data about the client.
POKUPON may collect, store and use the following personal data:
- name (surname, name, patronymic);
- e-mail address (e-mail);
- Telephone number;
- Date of Birth;
- history of the user's use of the POKUPON website;
- User's nickname;
- User password.
The user agrees that POKUPON can use the client's personal data for:
- provision of services and customer support at the request of the client;
- improving your own services, site content and advertising;
- notifying the client about the services, news and promotional offers of POKUPON and POKUPON partners via SMS, e-mails, mail, etc.
3. Disclosure of personal data
POKUPON has the right to provide third parties with the user's personal data in the following limited cases:
- POKUPON has received additional consent from the client;
- POKUPON provides such information to its partners, subsidiaries, agencies and subcontractors, other third parties for the purpose for which this information was collected. POKUPON will require these persons to consent to the use of information in accordance with POKUPON's instructions and these Rules, as well as other appropriate means of maintaining confidentiality and security.
- POKUPON provides such information to law enforcement and other government agencies in response to their formal request regarding a criminal investigation or suspected illegal activity. In such a case, POKUPON will disclose information of relevance to the investigation, namely: name, shipping address, zip code, mobile phone number, email address, date of birth, purchase details.
- POKUPON may provide third parties with general information (statistical data, aggregated information) that does not contain personal information and that does not individually identify the client.
The user's personal data is stored on the POKUPON server, which can be physically located both in Ukraine and abroad. The user confirms and grants POKUPON the right to move personal data across the border of Ukraine for the purposes for which this information was collected. POKUPON undertakes to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access or unauthorized modification, disclosure or destruction of the user's personal data.
POKUPON is solely and fully legally responsible for the protection of the client's personal data and for the collection, storage, and use of the client's personal data.
4. The rights of Users as subjects of personal data:
4.1. know about the sources of collection, the location of their personal data, the purpose of their processing, the location or residence (stay) of the owner or manager of personal data, or give an appropriate order regarding the receipt of such information by persons authorized by them, except in cases established by law.
4.2. receive information about the conditions for providing access to personal data, in particular about third parties to whom their personal data is transferred.
4.3. to access your personal data.
4.4. receive, no later than thirty calendar days from the date of the request, except as otherwise provided by law, an answer about whether their personal data is being processed, as well as receive the content of such personal data.
4.5. present a reasoned demand to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of their personal data.
4.6. present a reasoned demand regarding the change or destruction of their personal data by any owner and manager of personal data, if these data are processed illegally or are unreliable.
4.7. to protect their personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision of them, as well as to protect against the provision of statements that are inaccurate or defame the honor, pride and business reputation of an individual.
4.8. lodge complaints about the processing of your personal data with the Commissioner, or with the court.
4.9. Apply remedies in case of violation of legislation on the protection of personal data.
4.10. Make reservations regarding the restriction of the right to process your personal data at the time of consent.
4.11. withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.
4.12. know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data.
4.13. to defend against an automated decision that has the right implications for it.
5. Deletion of personal data and unsubscribe
If the user's personal data referred to in paragraph 2 changes (for example, mobile phone, email address), as well as if the User no longer wants to use the services of the POKUPON collective shopping service, we provide the opportunity to change or delete / deactivate the data.
POKUPON also grants registered users the right to opt out of receiving any advertising materials regarding the services provided through the POKUPON collective shopping service. This can be done by going to the User's page in the "My Profile" subsection of the "Personal Account" section and clicking the "Edit Data" button. In the fields: "Newsletter" unsubscribe by putting "Never" in front of the "Newsletter" field. Or by clicking on the field "If you want to unsubscribe from the mailing list, click here" by opening the mailing list of the POKUPON collective shopping service. At the same time, POKUPON reserves the right to use the client's personal data for the purpose for which this information was collected, within one month after the deactivation of information to complete the provision of services (refund, warranty claims, responses to customer requests).
6. The owner of the database of Users of the website www.pokupon.ua is POKUPON (EDRPOU code 37312071).
Contact information: 04071, Kiev, st. Spasskaya, 1/2, tel .: (044) 364-72-28