From 3 days of rest with breakfasts at the hotel «Mishin-Siti» in the Ternopil region
With a certificate, you will receive at least 3 days of rest for two in a deluxe or VIP room with all conveniences with breakfasts in the hotel «Mishin-Siti» in the Ternopil region at a discount.
What is included in the price of the certificate?
- Accommodation for two in a deluxe or VIP room.
- Meals: breakfasts.
- Use of the parking lot.
- A tourist tax of 1% is paid additionally on site.
- A visit to the bar with a capacity of 52 people.
- Use of the pool with water slides (subject to warm weather): 100 UAH per hour, 150 UAH per day for hotel guests, 250 UAH per day for visitors.
- Additional accommodation: accommodation for children under 3 years old - free of charge without extra bed.
- Extra bed for children of any age and adults - UAH 200 per day.
How to use a certificate?
Before buying a certificate, pre-book the dates of arrival and the room you are interested in by arranging booking request
+38 (080) 033-68-15
+38 (044) 334-79-47
+38 (099) 300-26-54
+38 (067) 556-73-09
+38 (063) 466-83-74
Working hours: 9:00-21:00, seven days a week.
You have 24 hours to pay for the certificate on the Pokupon website.
After purchasing the certificate, you must confirm the booking and send the certificate code to the booking service firstname.lastname@example.org
- from 03.01.2022 to 31.03.2022
The price includes payment for information services provided by Покупон on the basis of the Public Offer.
- Services are provided as usual.
- Before purchasing a certificate, pre-book the arrival date and room you are interested in.
- After purchasing the certificate, confirm your reservation by phone and send your full name and certificate number by e-mail without the last digit.
- Name the last digit of the certificate (activation code) only at the time of check-in. After activation, the service is considered to be provided, and the certificate cannot be returned.
- It is possible to combine certificates (it is necessary to summarize the nights).
- Upon check-in, you must present a certificate in electronic form.
- In the event of an early termination of the holiday at the request of the guests, the funds for the unused day will not be refunded.
- The certificate can be returned if you canceled the reservation by phone specified in the promotion, no later than 7 days before the date of arrival.
The recreation complex «Mishin-Siti» is located on the border of the reserve of all-Ukrainian significance, the Obizhev tract, where you can see many rare steppe plants on the rocks. In terms of the number and concentration of rare and disappearing representatives of the flora, this place has no equal in the Ternopil region.
The Dniester River flows nearby, from the bank of which you can admire the Dniester Canyon. In the restaurant of the complex you can try European and Old Ukrainian cuisine, which will be offered to you in the restaurant with 250 seats, as well as various delicious dishes from the barbecue in the bar with 52 seats. Relax in comfort in the hotel's cozy rooms, with a magnificent view of the lake where white swans swim.
- A restaurant
- Delivery of food and drinks to the room
- BBQ facilities
- The foot of the mountain - 500 m
- Market - 5 km
- Nearest ski lift - 130 km
- Chernivtsi - 52 km
- Ternopil - 124 km
- Ivano-Frankivsk - 120 km
- Kiev - 467 km
- Green area
- 24-hour front desk
- Catamarans and ATVs rental
- Table tennis
- Check-in - 14:00
- Check out - 12:00
- Pets are not allowed
- The staff speaks Ukrainian and Russian
- Hiking in the mountains
- Ski vacation
Rooms of the recreation complex «Mishin-Siti»
In the room:
- Double bed
- Air conditioning
- Satellite television
- Mini bar
You may be interested
- From 01.05.2021 To 01.02.2022
A full day of fun at the Fly Park children's park
Kiev, Obolonsky prospect, 21B
- Druzhby Narodiv
- + 29 stations
- From 04.12.2021 To 28.02.2022
Up to 50% Discount on Sushi Sets from «Sushi Wok»
59 addresses in 26 cities
- From 01.08.2020 To 28.02.2022
30% discount visit to the ice rink in Dream Town 1
Kiev, Obolonsky prospect, 1B