One-day group tour to the Chernobyl exclusion zone from the tour operator «Chernobyl tour»
With the certificate you get a one-day group tour to the Chernobyl exclusion zone for one, two, three or four from the «Chernobyl tour» tour operator at a discount.
What is included in the price of the certificate?
- Maximum allowed time in the zone, extended visit program.
- Accompaniment by professional guides.
- Radiation survival skills training.
- Comfortable air-conditioned transport.
- Viewing a selection of documentaries.
- Route maps.
- Personalized certificates of visiting the Chernobyl exclusion zone.
- 07:30-07:50 - meeting in Kiev.
- 08:00 - departure from Kiev. It is important not to be late for registration and not to forget the passport indicated when booking the tour.
- 10:00 (approximately) - arrival at the Chernobyl exclusion zone. Entrance to the 30-kilometer zone: checkpoint (checkpoint) Dityatki.
- 14:00 (tentatively) - lunch in the canteen No. 19, which serves the employees and visitors of the Chernobyl NPP.
- 18:00-19:00 - departure from the exclusion zone.
- 20:00-21:00 (tentatively) - arrival in Kiev.
- Checkpoint Dityatki - entrance to the Exclusion Zone, located at a distance of 30 km from the Chernobyl nuclear power plant.
- Zalesye village with abandoned houses, shops and other buildings.
- Chernobyl city: walking tour; inspection of the city and an exhibition of equipment and robots that took part in the liquidation of the accident, a monument to «Those who saved the world».
- The giant antennas of the DUGA-1 radar, the secret town of Chernobyl-2, which ensured the performance of the over-the-horizon tracking antennas for the launch of ballistic missiles.
- The village of Kopachi, located just 4 kilometers from the Chernobyl nuclear power plant.
- Red forest - tens of thousands of hectares of forest that received heavy radioactive contamination in the first days after the accident.
- The ghost town of Pripyat, abandoned by residents more than a quarter of a century ago (without visiting the buildings inside for security reasons): a ferris wheel, a kindergarten and a school, a city pool in Pripyat, a stadium, a cinema Prometheus, a pier with a flooded pier, a police building with SIZO, the building of the city executive committee - the first headquarters for eliminating the consequences of the accident, the Polissya hotel, where there was an observation point for adjusting helicopter operations over the ruin of the 4th reactor, a hospital that received the first victims of the accident and its elimination.
- Chernobyl nuclear power plant - a sightseeing tour around the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, which is currently at the decommissioning stage, as well as a stop at the observation deck located just 250 meters from the NSC (New Safe Confinement), inside which there are the Shelter object and 4 destroyed reactor.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Dosimeter rent.
- Personal expenses.
How to use a certificate?
- from 14.07.2021 to 31.01.2022
The price includes payment for information services provided by Покупон on the basis of the Public Offer.
- Please note that depending on the quarantine measures in the region, the partner may ask a visitor to provide a complete vaccination course COVID certificate, a digital certificate about negative coronavirus test result taken no later than 72 hours before the visit, or about recovery for the last 6 months (ask the partner about possible restrictions before purchasing a certificate). The requirements are valid for persons over 18 years old.
- Services are provided as usual.
- The offer is relevant only for Ukrainian tourists.
- Pre-booking of a place on the tour is required. To book a tour, you need to check the availability of vacancies with the manager of the travel company and, after confirmation, fill out an application on the company's website.
- Entry into the exclusion zone is allowed only upon reaching the full 18 years of age.
- Before boarding the bus, you must present the original passport specified in the application.
- Discounts on certificates are not cumulative with other promotional offers.
- To receive a discount, you need to submit a certificate electronically.
- Give the last digit of the certificate (activation code) only when you receive the service. After activation, the service is considered to be provided, and the certificate cannot be returned.
- All participants will be familiarized with the rules of conduct in the zone and will sign a document confirming this, as well as the fact that they have no medical contraindications for the trip (i.e. they are healthy at the time of the trip, do not have diabetes, cancer, and other serious diseases) , and will not have claims against the organizers of the trip and the administration of the Chernobyl zone for any health conditions that may arise during or after the tour.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol/drugs or a hangover are not permitted on the tour.
- In case of no-show or cancellation of the tour, the cost of the certificate is not refundable.
«Chernobyl Tour» is a licensed tour operator that organizes excursions to the Chernobyl exclusion zone. For tourists, individual and group, bus and helicopter trips are offered, as well as specially developed scenarios for all excursions. «Chernobyl Tour» will acquaint you with all the secrets of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant and help you plunge into the atmosphere of an abandoned city. The tour operator guarantees absolute radiation safety of tourists, which is based on the results of the company's own research.
1 address in 1 city
You may be interested
- From 01.05.2021 To 01.02.2022
A full day of fun at the Fly Park children's park
Kiev, Obolonsky prospect, 21B
- From 01.08.2020 To 28.02.2022
30% discount visit to the ice rink in Dream Town 1
Kiev, Obolonsky prospect, 1B
- Druzhby Narodiv
- + 29 stations
- From 04.12.2021 To 28.02.2022
Up to 50% Discount on Sushi Sets from «Sushi Wok»
59 addresses in 26 cities
Available arrival dates: